£18,000 - £22,000
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced warehouse Supervisor required to work within a large warehouse environment in Birmingham, full time Monday - Friday, leading the team to ensure the warehouse runs smoothly and efficiently.
The successful Warehouse Supervisor will be involved in the following key activities:
- Day to day management of a busy warehouse.
- Monitor picking and packing of goods.
- Monitoring the delivery of and dispatch of goods.
- Monitoring and setting aside storage space for new stock and relocating old stock if necessary and maintaining stock levels on all products.
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy and ensuring cleaning rota's are adhered to.
- Ensure Health and Safety is followed at all times.
- Planning work rotas for warehouse staff.
To be successful, you will have:
- Experience working in a medium to large warehouse environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in 'Goods In / Goods Out' style warehouse environment.
- Good initiative, common sense and a passion for customer excellence
- Experience working to targets and deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.