Role: Support Analyst
Salary: £18,000-£22,000 + Benefits package
My client, based in Birmingham, is looking for a permanent Support Analyst to join their expanding support desk team, using cutting edge technologies.
As a Support Analyst, your main duties will be:
* Providing 1st line technical support to our customer base
* Logging, prioritising and analysis of service calls generated from either project implementation or through the Helpdesk.
* Updating the help desk ticket management system proactively
* Undertaking support or project work, as assigned by the Helpdesk Manager or the Delivery Manager
The successful Support Analyst will have the following skills:
* Experience within an IT/Service Desk environment
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Experience in problem solving.
* Previous helpdesk experience (desirable in an ITIL environment).
* Experience of using call logging software.
* A willingness to learn about new technologies.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines.
For further information and to receive a full role profile, please send in an up to date copy of your CV with your application or contact Gethyn Hill on or
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.