Job Title: SAP Logistics Consultant
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Car allowance + Excellent benefits
Based: Birmingham. Other locations available are Manchester and Farnborough.
As an award winning SAP Gold Partner which is certified to deliver S/4 HANA solutions, Edenhouse is the first name for SAP! Providing an un-matched company culture where people are more than a number with a great work/life balance, Edenhouse has been recognised as one of the best companies to work for two years running and has also received the Sunday Times Hiscox award three years running. A testament to this is showcased by the impressive rating Edenhouse has received on Glassdoor.co.uk.
Delivering an environment enriched with friendly high level SAP expertise, the Edenhouse community provides an excellent space for both the lesser and more experienced Consultant to enjoy a strong support infrastructure alongside leading development and training. It is this environment coupled with the team's passion for quality and excellence that proves an advantage helping win sought after bids which have given the Edenhouse team the opportunity to work on projects for; Mercedes, Hovis, Dunelm, Umbro, Universities, NHS, F1 teams and The Spar.
SAP Logistics Consultants at Edenhouse enjoy delivering large end to end SAP implementations, utilizing their current modular knowledge whilst if desired having the opportunity to learn new modules. Alongside this, Consultants play a vital part for enhancements and support. Being key expertise within Edenhouse, Consultants skilfully design, develop, integrate, test and deploy SAP solutions to deliver client requirements.
Trusted to assess new and available technologies, Consultants will recommend solution options best matching to customer activities and requirements. Therefore Consultants have the opportunity to build great relationships with leading clients and relevant stakeholders throughout the business. Consultants are expected to thrive in a role filled with variety taking at times, the role of a team member, team leader or working independently.
• Ability to own a lead role for new and complex SAP implementations including running workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
• Design and implement Best Practice SAP Logistics solutions appropriate to Customer requirements and standards
• Keep up to date with SAP capabilities and new technology within the SAP Logistics arena
• Own the preparation of specifications, estimates and solution documentation to support work completed
• To understand and develop familiarity with clients operations
• Fosters and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
• Is aware of commercial arrangements with a client and contributes to these as appropriate
• Contribute to the continuous improvement within the SAP Logistics Team
A proven background in SAP Logistics project implementation with strong functional configuration experience of any two logistics modules with preference to either;
• PP: Discrete, Process, Repetitive Manufacturing, Material Requirements Planning, S&OP and Demand Management, Capacity Requirements Planning, Production Order Control, Assembly Processing
• PS: Project Planning, Simulation, WBS, Networks, Costing and Budgeting, Posing and Allocation of Costs, Confirmations, MRP
• PM: Technical Objects, Notifications, Order Processing, Notifications, Preventative Maintenance planning and Work Scheduling.
• Good technical understanding at the ABAP level - ability to Debug standard or bespoke code
• Good knowledge of Integration between the modules, including FI/CO
• Knowledge of EDI and IDoc functionality
• Data Migration Tools (CATT, LSMW)
• Ability and desire to coach, mentor or manage the other members of the project team
For more information please send a copy of your CV and we will be in touch to discuss your application.