This company is the largest supplier to the UK's jewellery industry, offering customers over 16,000 products in various precious metals including silver, gold, palladium and platinum.
They require a Logistics Operative to join their existing Logistics team.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Pick customer orders efficiently and accurately using digital workstations.
- Assisting with stock put away and house keeping
- Ensure prepared order lines are collated at a consistent level to ensure a smooth flow of work into the packing area.
- Batching of orders for the same customer into one single delivery.
- Ensuring correct paperwork and parcel labels are allocated to the correct shipment.
- Assisting within end of day despatch routines, couriers and associated carriers.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience gained from a similar role. In addition they will have:
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- A knowledge of a logistics based IT system would be an advantage
- Complete flexibility and willing to work in all areas of the logistics operation
- Team player
Hours of work:
Their working week totals 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday.
They offer up to 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Company Pension Scheme with employer contributions matched up to 8%, Life Assurance, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
A DBS check will be carried out and must come clear to be successful in this position
You must have a solid work history and be able to provide references.