This company is seeking a Lead Design Engineer.
The design desk they have acquired as prescribed by their main clients is 'Catia V5 Release 19'.
The successful candidate will be fully conversant with Catia V5 and have a bright design acumen.
Some work experience fulfilling a similar role within the rail industry would be highly beneficial.
The capability to perform stress and fatigue calculations of materials via Catia is a must.
The main duties will be:
- The reverse engineering of client products, draught the development of a suite of drawings for production manufacture purposes.
- Review current designs with a view to cost reduction manufacturing, re-designing where appropriate and preparing a suite of drawings for consideration of our clients.
- Design and draught a suite of drawings for a requirement designated for a predefined space envelope from our clients, it is highly likely that a theme will be given by us the directorate at Solo' and the solution will be developed jointly
- Preparation of drawn items for import into CAM software
- An excellent understanding of Drawing Register Practices
This is a permanent staff position and future prospects are very good as there are great advancements to be made in the rail interiors market within new train building and refurbishment of current train carriages.
- Staff Position
- 37.5 Hrs working week
- Monthly salary
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.