Job title: HR Officer
Salary: £18k-£24k dependant on experience
Working hours: Permanent, full-time.
Location: West Bromwich, West Midlands
THE COMPANY: HR Officer- West Bromwich, West Midlands
Our client manufactures an exciting range of systems for the construction, automotive, acoustic and audio markets, exporting to numerous countries around the world. They are a leading manufacturer of engineered facade and roofing systems to the architectural sector, complemented by a comprehensive range of fasteners, load bearing components and accessories. They have full in-house testing facilities, as well as 3D design and engineering analysis and also produce a broad range of acoustic mesh and perforated components for the automotive, architectural and audio markets, specialising in visual imaging on facades as well as aesthetic diffusion and absorption solutions.
THE ROLE: HR Officer- West Bromwich, West Midlands
Working with the HR Manager and varying levels of management to support in managing the lifecycle of employees across the business, providing wide ranging HR generalist duties to include activities within attraction, recruitment, on boarding, learning & development, growth and enablement, retention and exit.
Contribute to the wider Company strategy, in continually improving policies, procedures and the working environment.
Key responsibilities for HR Officer- West Bromwich, West Midlands - to include:
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Assisting with attraction and recruitment activities to promote our employer brand and develop talent pools
• Create and implement effective on boarding plans
• Assist in performance management processes
• Develop learning, training and development programs and coordinate sessions accordingly
• Support the management teams to undertake disciplinary and grievance processes as required
• Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements guiding varying levels of management to upkeep records within their remit
• Collate weekly / monthly / annual Key Performance Indicator (KPI) information and provide to relevant stakeholders, acting upon the information as appropriate
• Provide advice and assistance to all levels of management on employment law and correct application within the working environment
• Preparing employment offers, contracts and correspondence as required, using varying methods of communication
• Support planning and delivery of work based social events as required
THIS LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE
OTHER DUTIES MAYBE REQUIRED THAT ARE CONSIDERED REASONABLE FOR THE ROLE AND TO SUPPORT OTHER FUNCTIONS
CRITERIA: HR Officer-West Bromwich, West Midlands
• Experience within a HR role ( i.e. HR Assistant OR Generalist role) essential
• Good understanding of employment legislation
• Strong numeracy, literacy and IT skills (MS Office)
• Confident to liaise and build good working relationships with all levels of personnel
• Effective organisational and planning skills
• Problem solving and decision making aptitude
• GCSE educated or equivalent (Grades A* - C)
• Degree qualified or relevant qualifications in human resources, business administration, social studies or similar field advantageous but not essential
Are you the HR Officer we are looking for in West Bromwich?
If yes, please click the apply button today. You will be directed to a short online assessment to support your CV.