This commercial catering specialist has a vacancy for a Reliable, honest, friendly, outgoing person with a polite telephone manner and good organisation skills to support their existing team.
In a fast paced environment that deals with all aspects of commercial kitchens you will be required to answer calls from clients and log jobs onto a CAFM based Helpdesk System.
The successful applicant will essentially have good interpersonal skills and a basic understanding of Microsoft office, along with the desire to problem solve, commercial catering knowledge would be an advantage.
In return for your hard work and dedication,
They offer 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays (Pro-Rata)
Free onsite parking
- To provide an outstanding service to clients
- Raising work order requests on a bespoke system
- Chasing same orders to completion
- Inbound and outbound call making
- System administration
- Establishing a constructive relationship with clients and engineers and interact with them according to individual needs.
- Be willing to complete NVQ training modules
- To work as part of a close friendly team of individuals
- A sound understanding of Microsoft office products
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent Problem solving skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Commercial Catering Knowledge
- Previous experience of Evolution M or Similar CAFM systems
- Knowledge or experience of a helpdesk environment
NB: Bonus may apply after successful completion of probation period of 3 months.
- Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for this role.
- 2 professional/academic references must be given at time of application as failure to do so may result in your application being ineligible.