As a leading UK manufacturer of products for insulation and civil engineering applications, and with a clear development strategy, future prospects for growth are bright for our business. This new role comes as a direct result of the overwhelming success of new product launches, so this is a great opportunity to benefit from that and make our customers even happier.
- A well-known brand name in its markets, established over 40 years ago, and with a reputation for quality and innovation.
- A network of manufacturing sites across the UK to service its customer base.
- A track record of ongoing investment to pioneer research and development in insulation products, along with success as a funding winner in Government sponsored competitions for innovative refurbishment products.
- Following recent changes in ownership, the company is better poised than ever to be in control of its own destiny and deliver on its growth plans.
- You will be a key figure in developing good working relationships with the Contractors and Groundworkers for House Builders within the region delivering hands-on Training on site for all relevant operatives. The role will maximise co-operation between the businesses and help our customers fully understand the commercial benefits of the new product(s.)
- Full responsibility for carrying out site inspections for multiple projects within the region, and Training of Approved Contractor operatives, ensuring the content of the Training and quality of delivery are to the highest possible standard. Complete detailed inspection reports following site visits within the region.
- There is flexibility on your location and this is a remote based role but the focus of the work and the customers will be in the Midlands.
- You should have an in depth knowledge and practical hands on experience in the installation of a variety of similar construction systems and the tools involved.
- A good understanding of construction, from both a technical and commercial aspect.
- Experienced in delivery of Training - a "Train the Trainer" qualification or similar would be a definite plus, together with Health and Safety awareness (CSCS Card).
- Professional, friendly and resourceful approach with outgoing personality and strength of character. A real interest in our customers and helping them gain greater success is essential to this role.
- You will need a full driver's license, and be based within, or with easy access to, the territory.
As well as a competitive basic salary, a company vehicle and full support will be provided, as well as other company benefits.