Birmingham's Newest Health Food Restaurant is looking for a Chef De Partie to join their growing team.
They are offering
- A salary of 19k - 24k per annum dependent on experience.
- Favourable working conditions, including 2 days of per week and capped hours.
- Hours of work between 9am and 9pm.
- Excellent opportunities for progression as the company grows.
They are looking for someone comfortable with the following Job responsibilities and duties
- Work on hot, cold and take away food dishes as required
- Work to recipe cards and maintain GP's
- Follow prep & par lists
- Ensure all stocks are kept under optimum conditions
- Ensure all mise-en-place is freshly prepared on time
- Ensure all dishes are prepared to correct recipes, quantity and quality
- Ensure all dishes reach the required service area correctly garnished, correct portion size on the correct serving dishes in the prescribed manor
- Ensure that section is being kept clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure all staff & customers are always treated with courtesy and respect
- Ensure all anticipated shortages in stocks are communicated promptly to the head chef or management
- Help management with the development of new dishes
- Minimise and record all wastage
- Maintain high food hygiene standards
- Follow all in house health and safety rules, including uniform.
- Complete all necessary health and safety forms
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.