Bar Manager, Birmingham City Centre
£20,000 + Cash Tips + Bonus + Benefits - On Target Earnings - £26,000
About This Restaurant:
Eat. Drink. Indian. People love them for their awesome food and the laid back vibe! following their success in Nottingham, this restaurant is coming to Birmingham in September and they are looking for someone to lead the team. Let's just say they are not your average indian restaurant; they like do things a little differently. Their food is homely and true to its roots, they have great cocktails, gins & craft beers, a brilliant menu for kids, music that's good for the soul and a space that is designed to create an incredible eating experience.
They are looking for someone who is passionate about drink, particular about service and personable with people.
You'll be leading from the front, but very much still part of the collective team, encouraging a good sense of team spirit, a hard work ethic and fun times along the way. They believe in work hard, play hard, so your time off is as important as your time on duty. As the bar manager, you will be key in engineering the delivery of an outstanding drinks experience for their customers. They envisage this role being taken by someone who is always on top of the latest trends in the beverage industry, with genuine in-depth knowledge and passion for the field. You'll be working closely with and reporting directly to the general manager.
Important stuff they are looking for:
- free pouring cocktail experience
- excellent cocktail making and mixology skills
- a desire to get stuck in, grow with them and really make a difference
- the passion to develop, expand and encourage the team's development
- excellent communication and customer service skills
- confidence with stock take and ordering
- the ability to work under pressure
- creativity, flair and genuine interest in keeping up to date with beverage trends
- strong commercial drive
What you get from them:
- a competitive package, depending on experience•- share of tips
- yearly bonus package
- in house support and training
- excellent career progression. they are a young and growing company and so this is an incredible chance to really become part of something special rather than just running through the motions of a job.
More good stuff:
- your choice of shift meals
- 45 hour working week and always 2 days off together
- great discounts on food and drink at any site
- social events and activities
- brilliant opportunities for promotion and movement between locations